We Offer Homeowners Insurance For Primary, Secondary and Seasonal Use As Well As Dwelling Fire Insurance For Rental and Other Use. All Coverage Is Subject To Availability and Underwriting As Follows:
- DWELLING - Provides coverage to repair a dwelling in the event of a covered loss.
- OTHER STRUCTURES - Provides coverage for a covered loss for a detached structures on the insured property.
- CONTENTS - Provides coverage for covered loss for an insureds belongings.
- LOSS OF USE (HOMEOWNERS POLICY) - Provides coverage to the insured for living expenses if a property becomes uninhabitable because of a covered loss.
- LOSS OF RENTS (DWELLING FIRE POLICY) - Provides coverage to the insured with replacement income during a covered loss for a vacant rental building.
- PERSONAL LIABILITY - Provides coverage for bodily injury and property damage.
- MEDICAL - Provides coverege for a covered loss for medical expenses of guests resulting from an accident on your property.
- LOSS ASSESSMENT - Provides coverage for a covered loss for fees assessed by a homeowners association.
- MOLD/FUNGI COVERAGE - Provides coverage for the remediation costs associated with removing spores from a home.
- ORDINANCE OR LAW COVERAGE - Provides coverage for financial protection for repair and replacement costs that result from updated building codes.
- SEWER OR DRAIN COVERAGE - Provides coverage for repair and replacement costs that result from water which backs up through sewers or drains or leaks from equipment.